Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Day at DC ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš‡๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ

Yesterday was a long, tired, but fun.
1. Riding on the metro was a fun, memorial experience. I got to talk to me friend, eat my snack (a mixture of Captain Crunch and Fruit Loop I packed) and watch the city view at the same time, feel like I am in a luxury city tour
2. The food in Ben's Chilli Bowl was delicious. I had cheese fries, a turkey hamburger and vanilla milkshake. I usually don't like and avoid food like hamburgers or fries, but got to say that the food was so good that I enjoy eating them. I kind of don't like my milkshake because it was too sweet for me. But anyway, overally, after the lunch, I was so full that I could barely walk and Lexie had to drag me all the way to the museum. Fun experiences eating!!!!
3. I enjoy seeing the exhibit in the museum. I had no idea that cooking required so many tools before I saw Julia's kitchen. The kitchen was a bit smaller than I thought for such a famous chef like Julia Child. For the rest of the time, I walked around with my friends to see the exhibits of Arts of African American, First Ladies,...
Yesterday was 60% of tiredness and 40% of eating and fun (because eating and happiness always go together) ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment