Tuesday, February 21, 2017

food Review

The past 2 days I've eaten the best food since I came to America:
- The soups we made yesterday were so simple and so delicious, definitely gonna try to make those again in the future
- the pasta this morning is amazing, I especially love the meatball (just wish Sage Dining can make them also) and the alfredo sauce, so rich and creamy!
- The French dip we just recently made had the best beef I have ever have, so tasty that I can go on eating for days. And the apple dumpling, I don't even know there's such a delicious and beautiful dessert even exists, can say one of the best desserts I have had in my life (not exaggerated)! Just wish I was there during the making of it so I can know the recipe.
Can't wait for the rest of the 2 weeks for more good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment