Monday, February 27, 2017

Creme Brulee, Last Holiday film, and Farm ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽฌ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“

1. In the morning we used torches to burn the sugar on the surface of creme brulee. I should have burned it a bit longer, because mine was a bit chewy, not crunchy. But the custard was so rich and creamy. I was so sorry that I was so full from the breakfast that I could not enjoy the creme brulee fully.
2. The movie "Last Holiday" was amazing. After I watch the movie, I actually feel like going to spend my Spring break in a 5-star hotel, enjoy all the cuisine in the world, and do stuff I have never done. I imagine if 1 have a million dollar now and I will die in 3 weeks, I will probably spending my money in food (eating as much as I can) and traveling to many countries with my family, maybe do some shopping too. The movie was so meaningful and touching.
3. The trip to the farm was the most memorable part of today. I made the most stupid decision in my life, wearing shorts. I was freezing doing the time we were outside, which was most of the time. We did some flower arranging. My flowers were so terrible that I did not even take pictures of them. After that, we played with the animals in the farm. I used to want to live in the countryside and have a farm when I am old, so that I can harvest my own food and cook them. But I made up my mind after I went there today. There is no way I am gonna handle all of the animals and trees growing. I also found weird that there are people who actually adore the farm animals such as cows, chickens, see them as pets and name them. I thought the only purpose people having cattle and chickens is to eat them. Well, lessons learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment