Friday, March 3, 2017

Fry Fiest on Thursday and Fried chicken recipe

Yesterday we had a last party together as the cooking class. The main theme is fried food: fried catfish, fried chicken, hush puppies, French fries and berry crumble as dessert. Everything was amazing. I had some catfish, hush puppies, and 2 berry crumbles with whipped cream topping. I liked that fried catfish. It was crunchy and I could actually taste the fish, unlike the thin slice of slice I had in other fast food restaurant. The hush puppies tasted really good with chopped onion inside them. My favorite was the berry crumble. the crunchy thing on top ( I thought it was granola and coconut) went so well with the sour berry and the sweet almond whipped cream. Overall, it was an amazing ending party for the whole 2 weeks.
Recipe for fried chicken:
1. Put the chicken pieces in butter milk for 20 minutes
2. Put chicken in batter -> into egg (mixed the whole egg) -> into batter again
3. Fry the chicken and enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment