Wednesday, March 1, 2017

eating one's way down the street


We kicked off this month by a trip to Carytown~we sniffed our way through Penzey Spices and loaded up our baskets at a chocolate shop.  And then!



We went to one of the loveliest restaurants to which I've been.  Every detail in the place was exquisite.


My yummy coffee slowly dripping down into the sweet cream.



Beautiful chopsticks.



I amused myself by swirling the peppers and pretending that I had a miniature koi pond at my place setting.


After trying samples of Indian food, something sweet was needed~so we popped into Carytown Cupcakes.


Some very happy palettes and tummies.


Chloe~our resident speed eater.





Decisions, decisions.



We made it back just prior to the rains.


My little stash~looking forward to trying these new spices.


Some baking chocolate and a spring break treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment